Lawn grids - for the environment's sake
Land sealing is rapidly becoming a problem:
With an increasing amount of ground “sealed off” by paving stones or concrete, rainwater can no longer run off. Often enough, heavy rainfall causes flooding.
Fortunately, anyone looking to secure driveways, paths or parking spaces in a more ecologically-friendly way will find alternatives today, such as gutta lawn grids, made from recycled plastic.
The grids allow the ground to breathe, and the resulting lawn is much more attractive than grey concrete.
More green – higher quality of life
More green in front of your home also means an improved quality of life: The grass grid ensures that the stalks grow evenly, with the grass covering the grid evenly within a few weeks of installation. Available in various models,
The honeycomb material is installed across the entire area and thus offers a high static load capacity. Approximately four unites are required for every square metre.
Stable enough to handle even heavy loads
The open construction of the lawn grids allows for the grass to take root firmly in the soil. At the same time, the green area is fixed by the grid, offering sufficient stability for courtyard entrances, parking spaces, garden paths and much more.
Gutta lawn grids are also suitable for securing embankments and shorelines.
Made of recycled polyethylene, gutta lawn grids were designed with their ecological benefits in mind. The material itself is 100 percent recyclable and completely non-toxic. What’s more, the plastic is UV-stable, weatherproof and resistant to heat and frost. These features are ideal for establishing a green area that is secure over the long term.
Made in Germany quality – from development to production
The correct application of gutta lawn grids will mean that they are practically invisible. This makes it all the more important to be able to rely on Gutta for first-class quality.
The lawn grids are developed, further tested and subjected to regular quality examinations in our engineering department. Findings from this process feed directly into production, which occurs at state-of-the-art production facilities in Germany.
As a European manufacturer with more than 50 years of experience producing building materials, we guarantee top quality products and near immediate availability.
Advantages, at a glance:
- Compared to concrete lattice blocks, the plastic does not absorb any moisture, which means that it is able to remain in the ground for longer. This prevents the lawn from drying out.
- The lawn takes root in the soil, making frequent lawn renewal no longer necessary.
- easy and quick to install
- extremely absorptive of precipitation, maximal drainage capacity
- secure attachment system that hooks in from above
- plug-in fasteners protect against slippage or levering from the ground structure
- Turf proportion approx. 80 – 90 %
- Vegetation covers the entire area
- high static load capacity
- Versatile, for roof and wall use